A well deserve and hearty CONGRATULATIONS to you and your group for setting
an new bar in Missouri birding.    I would like to thank you for the
details you provide about your goals that involved getting other fired up
about birding and eBird and camaraderie.  Well planned, well executed.
Maybe you will fire up an Iowa birded to try to break Jay Gilliam's Iowa
Big Year (320).   I tried once and managed a disappointing 314 but it sure
was fun.   Met lots of new people, discovered areas I had never birded
before, and had a lot of help for many people that year.

Once again, congratulation from your neighbor to the north.   As an aside,
we had Jim Rising as our Keynote Speaker about 10 years ago and 16 Missouri
faithful joined us for the Iowa Ornithologists' Union meeting in central
Iowa.   Birding has brought much joy to so many people.

God Bless you for your outstanding additions to our common community.

 *Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*