I refound the shrike today but at a slightly different location. When you rech the "T" in the road from Erics directions yesterday . the bird was to the  right today, not to the left. He was on the telephone wire where the wire crosses the road then runs toward the levy. The bird was there as of 1pm today and Doug Hommert called me at 230pm to confirm the bird was still in the same area.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, MO