Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

A new group of birders for youth ages 8-17 is being organized in the Kansas City area for the purpose of encouraging birding in our young people.
Saturday, January 5
9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Burr Oak Woods Nature Center
1401 NW Park Rd.
Blue Springs MO 64015
Bring binoculars and field guide/phone apps so we can go outside and bird. Dress for the weather. Short meeting to discuss the group's future plans.
The mission of the group is to form a youth fellowship of birders, have fun being outdoors and grow in our appreciation of our Missouri ecology. This free group invites all who are interested in birds.
Contact: Sara Scheil: (816) 356-6986 / [log in to unmask]

Stay after at 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. to observe bird banding by the Missouri River Bird Observatory staff as they band the wild birds near the Center. It's a great opportunity to see birds up close and ask the ornithologists lots of questions.