Susan’s report of a river of blackbirds prompts me to report a similar sighting, but from a different place.

Nancy and I recently observed wave after wave of Great Cormorants, at least 1000 birds total in a period of about 2 hrs just north of Tel Aviv, Israel, Dec 23.  These wonderful sights are what some parts of birding are all about.

John

A John Solodar

The older I get the better I was.