Thanks to everyone! Hopefully nothing unlawful is happening. I know there are tons of snow geese at Loess Bluffs … but with the eagles being present too … just seems scary. But I am about as far from a hunter as you could get … so I will openly admit that I don’t know about a lot of that stuff. If it is possible it is an area that can be hunted … then hopefully it was all okay.

Sara