I’m thinking about making a trip to Loess Bluffs National Wildlife Refuge this weekend. Goal is to see the thousands of Snow Geese that have been present. But, of course, the big question is whether or not the large numbers of snow geese are still there? Can anyone give me an update from yesterday, today or tomorrow?

TIA, Susan

Susan Hazelwood

Columbia, MO