I had a couple of good treats over the last two days:

* 12/31, at 4:30 p.m.: two adult eagles in a tree only about 15 feet off the ground - the closest I have been to a wild eagle. These birds were at the corner of Rott Road and Weber Hill Road in St Louis County.

* 1/1: a partially leucistic cardinal. It had a pure white head.

Robyn Parker
Jefferson County

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android