Loess Bluffs CBC summation, posting for Mark Robbins:

We ended up with 84 species.  The Red Crossbill was the first time that species has ever been recorded on the count.  The Horned Grebe only the 2nd time.  All time high count (1606) for Ross’s Goose. Clearly, the cold November/early December coupled with poor seed/fruit production dramatically affected our results.