Ryan Steffans spotted what I think must be this same bird a month or so ago. He phoned me and we discussed the appearance of the bird.
I saw the bird again today, and I believe it to be an Intermediate Western Red-tail. It looks just like the bird in Sibleys.
The bird is hanging out on the telephone poles on the east side of Hwy. 65 between the Cole Camp junction and the Windsor Junction in case anyone wants to see it. It is a handsome bird.
Marge Lumpe
Benton County

Get Outlook for Android