Yesterday while helping out on the Clarence Cannon CBC and acting on a tip from Eric and Bruce Schuette I was able to relocate a NOSH that Eric had previously found. I believe it was in an area closed to everyone accept duck hunters till the end of duck season ( I had permission to be there because of the CBC). I am trying to confirm this. If the area is indeed open to the general public I will post specific directions. the bird appeared to be undisturbed, actively feeding and quite content so hopefully it will hang around for a while.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, MO