---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Prairie State Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 9:21 AM
Subject: Christmas bird count
To: Prairie State Park <[log in to unmask]>

Hello birders and biologists!

Friday December 21, 2018 will be our Christmas bird count. We will meet at
the Regal Tallgrass Prairie Nature Center at 8 a.m. to divide areas of the
MO-Liberal 15 mile circle. Then out to identify and count all birds that
you see within your assigned area.

Bison chili for lunch will be provided. If you want to bring a side dish,
I’m sure it will be appreciated.

Please let me know if you would like to help out with this very important
citizen science effort.

Michael, feel free to share with the Pittsburg Wildlife Club.

Thank you,

Dana Hoisington, Naturalist

Prairie State Park

128 NW 150th Lane