World's Oldest Wild Bird 'Wisdom' is Set to Give Birth to 37th Chick at the Age of 68 -

 https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/worlds-oldest-wild-bird-wisdom-is-set-to-give-birth-to-37th-chick-at-the-age-of-68-1964593.html

Very happy that June Newman and Edge Wade had such a great birding experience in Goa, in Western India. I invite all of you to bird in south India, where I live...the dollar goes a VERY long way in my country!

Cheers, Deepa.