We had five RBNU at the entrance to Lester Davis Forest on Wednesday along with both kinglets.  Also had a woodpecker sweep and six armadillos foraging in the area.  Nice covey of quail as we were coming out of the woods on the northeast side of the area.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50637552

John Bollin
Leavenworth County, KS