Hope some of you can make it to the Mingo Christmas Bird County tomorrow. I do have one minor correction to the information on the count. Mel's Diner was sold in March, and is now April's Country Kitchen. The location is the same, though, and as far as I can tell nothing about the restaurant has changed a great deal. See the counters tomorrow at 6 a.m.!

If you can't make that one, but are available Monday, we'll be doing the Big Oak Tree State Park CBC, which includes Ten Mile Pond CA. We'll be meeting at 6 a.m. at the restaurant at Boomland at the Hwy 102 exit (Charleston) from I-57.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau