Our first Kansas City snow of the season brought FOY Pine Siskins, at least 2 along with the Red-breasted Nuthatch, Black-capped Chickadee, Juncos, Goldfinch and Red-bellied Woodpecker, N. Cardinal and Bluejay making regular appearances at the feeder early this morning. I've listed Pine Siskin only once previously on my house list records, so really nice to see once again. Now I just need to get Red Crosbill! Tom Martin20808 S. Prospect AvenueBelton, MO 64012

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/