I am pulling the snow bunting from my checklist for Long Branch Lake due to a report of a leucistic or partial albino junco on the jetty.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49742412

I don't think my photos are good enough quality for an accurate determination to species. My efforts to not flush the bird probably should have been modified by walking a little closer to get a good photo and not just assume the snow buntings is back.

Having removed the snow bunting record, I will be checking back in anticipation of the arrival of the snow bunting(s) at this location based on past years and many good photos by many observers.

Sorry for any long trips you might have taken just to see the snow buntings.

Brad Jacobs