I was starting to feel a little left out but today Mom and I finally got two Red-breasted Nuthatches at our feeders. Mom was working a jigsaw puzzle when I got home. Talking to her I noticed the first one on the sunflower seed feeder and then on the suet and a little later another one with less red on its breast popped in. I could be wrong but I don't believe we have ever had one before.

Eric Wood

Columbia MO