Yesterday, a Golden-crowned Kinglet was seen foraging in an elm and then at the bubbler in the afternoon. There was also an interesting looking White-throated Sparrow with a mostly white crown. The birds lingered and I was able to get a lot of views  which can be seen here, beginning with first of November birds:

https://hummerhavenunltd.com/p742671135/hbc973252#hbc078850

The day was challenging in other ways. We were not able to fill the south feeders due to a large white-tailed buck who was shielding a doe bedded down in the honeysuckle in the yard behind us. It was charging two other bucks that would approach, using the path right in front of the feeders. It was a Wild Kingdom kind of day! Photos for those interested:

https://hummerhavenunltd.com/p469708155/hbc974601#hbc974601

Good birding and safe feeder filling to all,
Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis County, MO
hummerhavenunltd.com

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5, 2019 at Bunker Hill Retreat near Mountain View, MO