To St. Louis area birders (and others who may want to join us):

WHAT:     St. Louis Audubon Society field trip, half day.

WHEN:     Wednesday, November 7 (3 days from now)

WHERE:   Meet at Hampton Lake, Busch Conservation Area. Take I-64/US 40
across the Missouri River and exit at MO-94. Go south on 94 about a mile to
the stoplight at route D. Turn right, go 2 miles, and turn right again into
Busch. At the T, make a left and the Hampton Lake parking lot is just ahead.

MEETING TIME:   8:00 a.m.

TENTATIVE PLAN: We will visit a series of sites within Busch, ending at
noon. No lunch is planned.

WHO:  Everyone is welcome, whether a member of St. Louis Audubon Society or
not. Out-of-towners are invited!

CONDITIONS:  Please dress appropriately for whatever weather is predicted.
At this writing, the prediction is for mostly clear weather, in the 40's.

LEADERS:  Myself and perhaps someone else from the leader group.

Bill Rowe

St. Louis

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/