A birder from TX and I watched the Pacific loon from the beach pavillion at Long Branch SP (Macon Co.) around 1:00 pm as it was feeding along the opposite shore. Also on the lake were 3 common loons, 2 staying together and another one by itself. The Pacific was diving a lot and we finally lost it. NoT much else present except for some Snow geese and a single Ross's with them.
Later,
PK