Today I got a message from "Jeannie Moe", a name  I don't know, which I deleted without opening.
I'm wondering if anyone else got this message.  I'm sure I have received it before and maybe 1 or 2 more from some other strange name.
Maybe it is just part of being "online".
Thank you,
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia