I also had one at my feeder yesterday. Waiting for dawn to see if it’s coming back today.

Allen Gathman
Pocahontas (Cape Girardeau County) MO

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 5:50 PM MIke Taylor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just had a Ruby-throated Hummingbird at my feeder. Checklist with photos here:
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49500220

Mike Taylor
Marble Hill, Bollinger County

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration