31 - This is my conservative count on the number of RBNU I had during a 12 mile hike along Whispering Pine Trail today at Hawn SP. How great is it that we are having two years like this in a row!

This was a wonderful day for a hike. Along with the above, other highlights included several Hermit Thrush, Several Golden-crowned Kinglets, a couple of Pine Warblers and a Winter Wren.

Bill Duncan
StL County

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration