There's this marvelous newly renovated bird habitat at Carondelet Park
that needs 34 trees/shrubs planted this Saturday morning at 8am. We
are short on people and could really use your help!
Come see this new bird sanctuary with it's lovely paths, benches and
spectacular water feature - and help us add the last key element, the
trees/shrubs.  When: We will start planting at 8AM this Saturday,
10/27/18 Where: Corner of Holly Hills Dr and Grand Dr - walk the path
from there to the "bird habitat" (aka bear pit) which is well marked
due to the great signage folks achieved for the park. How: Brings
shovels, spades, large trash cans (for mulch), a truck if you have one
and any other gardening tools of your choice (gloves, etc.). What:
We'll be planting about 34 trees/shrubs in the new BIRD HABITAT area
of the park, then watering them and mulching them. These trees will be
the final addition to a wonderful project that so many have
contributed to, making this a dynamite place for birds to enjoy, as
well as all of us! LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP. :-) If I forgot
something, please message me.
Andy Reago
St. Louis MO