Nice! I have not had any more in the yard. Did have a House Wren singing in the alley behind the backyard yesterday. Still have couple of Hummingbirds. One was at the feeder during a heavy downpour late this afternoon.

Mucho flooding in this area, with many roads under water and closed now!  From Extreme drought to extreme flooding in such a short time!

Keep your heads up - for Birds - and Water,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.