an illuminating article

Capital Case

The Poetry of E.E. Cummings

By Paul Muldoon

The New Yorker

March 3, 2014

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/03/03/capital-case

CR

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:11 AM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
BTW,

On E.E. Cummings / Decapitalization

http://eecpoem.pbworks.com/w/page/9068325/Decapitalization

CR

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greatly appreciate your pointing it out, Richard Seddon.
e.e. cummings - i love that myself !!
Only I was overtaken by an article I happened to read:

A disappearing poet of always: E. E. Cummings and his language | OxfordWords blog

Regards,
CR