Greatly appreciate your pointing it out, Richard Seddon.
e.e. cummings - i love that myself !!
Only I was overtaken by an article I happened to read:

*A disappearing poet of always: E. E. Cummings and his language |
OxfordWords blog*

https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/10/15/a-disappearing-poet-of-always-2/

Regards,
CR