Folks,

I've been looking at the mail header in Tim's email to me and
it is a bit crazy. Getting right down to it Tim wrote directly
to me but there was something in the header that caused his
email to get buried for a bit. When I finally saw it and replied
to it there was a statement in his email header that caused my
last two replies to be sent to the TSE list instead of directly
to him. So, no real damage done but my latest posts to the TSE
list may have caused some confusion. Tim and I will work out,
between us, the putting of the 1995 to 2001 TSE posts into the
archives. I'm going to contact him directly now in the case he
hasn't seen my replies in the TSE list.

Regards,
   Rick Parker