‘I bowed to the comely maids…’ Note reveals surprising side of TS Eliot |
Books | The Guardian

Clare Reihill, who administers the poet’s estate, said: “It is so rare for
us to see Eliot up close as a human being – people always see him as a
buttoned-up banker who became a poet. It’s just fascinating to be able to
see him move about the world.”

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/oct/07/ts-eliot-nobel-prize-1948-note-reveals-surprising-side

CR