The book’s opening lines at this Faber page

https://www.faber.co.uk/shop/poetry/9780571334094-old-toffers-book-of-consequential-dogs.html

That’s just fine.

—-

And if you have access, there’s a review article in The Sunday Times:

Pooch poetry in furry follow-up to TS Eliot’s cats

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/pooch-poetry-in-furry-follow-up-to-eliot-s-cats-hd3q2rggd

CR