Thank you CR but I am not positive this new poet or poetry has the requisite understanding or empathy.  See this quoted paragraph's conclusion:

Dig deeper, however, and it becomes clear why the Eliot estate contacted him. “I did put a lot of dogs in my other poems – I hadn’t actually realised there were so many until an American journalist pointed it out,” he admits “Why were there so many? I think it’s because there’s something slightly tragic and poignant about the relationship between humans and dogs – the way that they try to greet you but you can’t completely connect.”

Sent from my iPhone