Sorry for the slow reply Tim. Your email has the missouri.edu domain. I
guess I messed up with my email reader's filtering and had it
automatically redirected to my TSE folder instead of my Inbox because of
the domain name. I don't read the TSE posts with my mail reader; I use
the web interface so I didn't see it earlier. Anyway, it was just a
fluke that I noticed your email.

I have many, if not all, of the monthly collection of posts for that
time period. As I recall though the format of the collection (or the
posts' formats) are not compatible between the old server and the new. I
MAY be able to write a conversion program though.

Give me a bit to search for what I have.

Rick