For those following my posts of video footage of the Mississippi Kites and their one chick, who now resembles more of a teenager, the young Kite is almost as big as her parents. She still has not explored much beyond the nest, but I think she'll be leaving the nest probably in the next week or so. I'll keep ya posted! You can see how restless and hungry she is in the new footage. This latest video is created from footage taken July 27-July 31 in the Carondelet Park area in St. Louis City. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVnzFaUGjs

Andy Reago

St. Louis MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration