For those following my posts of video footage of the Mississippi Kites
and their one chick, who now resembles more of a teenager, the young
Kite is almost as big as her parents. She still has not explored much
beyond the nest, but I think she'll be leaving the nest probably in
the next week or so. I'll keep ya posted! You can see how restless and
hungry she is in the new footage. This latest video is created from
footage taken July 27-July 31 in the Carondelet Park area in St. Louis
City. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVnzFaUGjs [1]
Andy Reago
St. Louis MO