From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sandra Elbert [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2018 8:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Buff-breasted Sandpipers at SelecTurf Sod Farm

Buff breasted and upland sandpipers at SelecTurf, west side of Hw63 this morning.

Kathleen Anderson
Sandy Elbert

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018, 21:27 Monacell, Peter L. <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
This evening I found two Buff-breasted Sandpipers at SelecTurf Sod Farm in Callaway County/North Jefferson City on the river (west) side of U.S. Route 63.

From the turn-in, heading north on the service road, they were in the first field on the left, between the irrigation arm and the levee. They were feeding together, among three dozen Killdeer. Itís very possible that they will stay at this location for a few days, and more may arrive. If Buffies are not in this particular field, check others, including fields on the bluff (east) side of U.S. 63.

Good birding everyone,
Pete

Pete Monacell,