Hi everyone,
There have been warning banners for months now, from Wikipages, stating that ebird would no longer be supported after July 31. So today, I am unable to access ebird.org on my desktop computer, or on my Android tablet. Does anyone know if the ebird web address has changed, or how to access it? Thanks for any help.

Tom Caraway
St. Charles, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration