Hello, WI faculty,

Welcome back! This summer, the University Libraries’ Instructional Services Department launched a new webpage, https://library.missouri.edu/instruction, designed to help you collaborate with subject librarians, use online instructional materials created by our librarians, browse our calendar of open workshops for students and faculty, and request information literacy instruction sessions for your classes.

Our experienced and knowledgeable librarians can help your students develop effective, efficient strategies for searching in academic databases and on the web, and teach them how to locate, evaluate, and use scholarly and popular sources of information for their information needs.

Please reach out to your subject librarian or contact me directly if you have any questions about what our instruction team can do for you!

Best,

Joe Askins

Head of Instructional Services

University of Missouri Libraries