If for no other reason is an overstatement though. :)

CR

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:43 AM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Select passages, that is.

CR

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:42 AM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I love anthology pieces if for no other reason.

CR

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:32 AM Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Or, apparently, The Waste Land or Four Quartets.

But this claim has been made before: Poe said poems had to be short. Then came The Cantos, The Waste Land, Four Quartets, Paris, A Drunk Man Looks at the Thistle, Paterson, The Adoption Papers . . . .

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 11:02 AM [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
How sad, too bad.  Sounds like you wont be spending a winter evening near the fireplace reading Paradise Lost or Endymion.

Sent from my iPhone