Nancy Hargrove' book, *T. S. Eliot's Parisian Year*, is a wonderful and
extensive account of what I assume is initially discussed here. As I said
in a review of her book, it does not aim to identify every event or
experience Eliot can be proven to have had but to define the fascinating
culture he entered in Paris and the great range of new ideas and art and
invention and philosophy (including important accounts of his attendance at
Bergson's lectures).

It is a great read.
Nancy