In addition to the birds mentioned in earlier reports, there were several Sedge Wrens calling along Riverlands Way today.  In addition, we found at least one Black-crowned Night-Heron roosted along Confluence Road in the trees on the left by the large ponds around the bend after the park entrance signs.  We could not find any Least Terns today, so perhaps they have dispersed.

David Becher

Saint Louis

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration