Sorry, the first link I posted doesn't work well for most people.
Here's a better one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_CSsmx0ZDc [1]

	-----------------------------------------From: "Andrew Reago"
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday July 26 2018 12:12:30PM
Subject: Mississippi Kite Young is Walking and Talking - 7/25/18

 Chrissy (my life partner and co-conspirator in rejoicing in all
things wild) videoed the Mississippi Kites and their one youngster on
the nest again yesterday, 7/25/18, in the Carondelet Park area here in
St. Louis.
   The little one is really growing up. Not having ventured off the
nest yet, she's walking around the nest and talking! Her head is
getting a mottled brown/white. Her wings are expanding. And she's
speaking her first words! In the video, her dad calls to her quite
vociferously, and she answers tentatively at first and then louder.
Also note that Dad brings her what looks like a plucked bird not long
after the calling back and forth. (In past videos, she was brought a
bird and a frog.) Please share in the joy of our first time witnessing
her "pe-teew" and pee-teeer" in this video:
    [2]https://youtu.be/9_CSsmx0ZDc [3]
 Andy Reago
   St. Louis MO

Links: