That Herbst road spot is great. I had a couple of Black-bellied Plovers there in the spring.

Jared Gorrell
Illinois

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018, 8:39 pm therese haenni, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Decided to check Monroe county today for shorebirds and found very little habitat. The only good spot was where the railroad tracks cross Herbst road. There were about 50 shorebirds here, mostly Killdeer, but also a few yellowlegs, some Peeps, a Solitary sandpiper, and a  Pec. There were also a few spots with swallows staging on the wires, mostly Cliff Swallows (No Cave Swallow for me). Other birds of note were Mississippi Kite, Bald Eagle and and Blue Grosbeak.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration