Brad Jacobs, Paul McKenzie and I are looking at the Wood Stork right now in the location described by Terry. 10:47am.

Pete Monacell,
Jefferson City

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2018, at 6:47 AM, Terry McNeely <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I relocated a single Wood Stork at the levy between Swan Lake and South Pool. The bird was feeding alone in the small pool.

TerryMcNeely
Daviess County Missouri
Jameson MO

Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>