Hi all,
I was trying to figure out how many Cave Swallows have been recorded in Missouri. http://www.showme-birds.com/ is not working for me, so after some quick googling I came to the Annotated Checklist of birds in Missouri, entry Cave Swallow:  http://mobirds.org/Birds/SpeciesSpotlight.aspx?id=435 .  I saw that it was listed here as T a, meaning 1 to 4 previous records.  I don't see any previous records on eBird.   So what previous records of Cave Swallow exist in Missouri?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jared Gorrell
Sangamon co IL (at present).

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online Registration