Pete Monacell and I will be at the Bass Co. Cave Swallow location looking
for it again starting at 5 pm on 19 July. If you haven't seen it you are
welcome to join us trying to find it again. I hope the swallow are still
staging in the area.

Location: The directions start about one mile east and one mile south of
Rich Hill, Bates Co., go 1.1 mile east on SW 110006 Rd. from the
intersection with SE 1005 Rd, a north-south road. This is the road that
ends up at Unit 2 of Four Rivers Cons. Area if you continue going east for
a mile or two.

Bring a good spotting scope so you can help search for the Cave Swallow in
the myriad cliff and other swallows in the staging flocks.

Brad Jacobs
Boone Co., MO.