I observed eight MIKI over the north end of Swan Lake today. They were mostly up high, so probably would not have found them if I had not been scanning the Sky with my Binos, looking for them. Did not see any over the private area west of there this time. Had a single one from the bottom road to Fountain Grove, so only nine total,half as many again as a few days ago. Still that is more than I usually see around here. On the other hand the number of White-rumped Sandpipers at Fountain Grove had increased again, as I counted 23 today. Wonder which way they will go from here?
Later,Steve KinderChillicothe, Livingston [log in to unmask]