The same thing happened to us last year a couple of weeks before our annual trip to British Columbia to win the west.  We made the trip without the Poocharific who’d accompanied us on the same journey for many years.  And we resisted the temptation to pick up a pooch along the way.  But we did soon after we returned, and that’s my advice—get back on the horse—or dog—as soon as you can.

I envy you your trip, especially Gloucester.  Eliot counts enormously, of course, but so does Charles Olson who made Gloucester his stompin’ grounds.

Murph