Hi Elizabeth

Just to mention that we'll be making annual pilgrimage to the TS Eliot Summer School again, starting Sat 7 July and travelling back Monday 16th.

We'll be staying at the Kings Cross Crowne Plaza Hotel this time, which is a bit of a misnomer as it's as near to Camberwell as it is to Kings Cross Station - opposite Royal Mail Mount Pleasant complex.

It would be great to see you for a natter one evening if you / hubby can make it anytime. Most evenings from Sunday 8th to Sunday 15th should be okay at this stage except not Friday 13th when it's a reception at the London Library St James Square with Poet Laureate Carol Ann Duffy - great stuff!!

Regards

David & Judith