Thank you, Nancy. I’m in a better place than I was a few weeks ago when it happened, but it has me questioning life. Why do we live to 80 or more and they only live to 12. The three of us were living a happy, comfortable life. Just too cruel. Anyway, your photo of Marina was breathtaking. Maybe we will do a side trip to Maine.

Sent from my iPhone