Thanks for the pointer to this catalog, CR, some interesting listings,
prices, and stories. I got a chuckle out of the description of a book
titled /England/ that was part of a series edited by Ezra Pound and
included authors such as Hemingway, W. C. Williams, Ford Maddox Ford:
"In contradistinction to the others, and excluding perhaps himself,
Goold-Adams was the only one of these authors with whom Pound was
romantically involved-"

A wry guy that catalogue writer..

Ken A